Follow the recipe below or cook along with our Facebook videos https://www.facebook.com/pg/bangersandballs/videos/?ref=page_internal
1. One pack of any sausages 2. 250 grams of mince meat (beef) 3. Four slices of white bread 4. One egg 5. Half a cup of milk 6. Mixed herbs (these can be dried) 7. Salt and Pepper 8. Mozzarella 9. Cheddar cheese 10. One onion 11. One clove of garlic 12. One tube of tomato puree 13. One tin of tomato (cheap ones as lower in sugar)
How To Make:
1. Put your bread in the toaster
2. Open the sausages and take the meat out of the skin
3. Add sausage meat to a bowl and put mince meat in
4. Your Toast should have popped by now. Whizz it up into breadcrumbs. No whizzer don't worry use the finest side of a cheese grater.
5. Mix salt and pepper and any mixed herbs with bread crumbs and add the milk
6. Separate the egg yolk from the white and add the yolk to the meat
7. Add your milky herby breadcrumbs to the meat
8. Using your fingers squelch it up until it is all mixed together
9. Put it in the fridge to chill once mixed
10. Cut up Mozzarella into 1cm cubes
11. Take meat out of fridge, take a chunk of it and make a pancake shape in the palm of your hand. Place a piece of Mozzarella in the middle and wrap the meat around it and roll it into a ball.
12. Once you have made all your balls heat some oil in a frying pan.
13. Chuck your balls into the pan and brown them off on a medium to high heat.
14. Once browned leave to the side while your make the sauce.
15. Dice onion and crush garlic
16. Sweat the garlic in a saucepan with a drizzle of oil and a knob of butter
17. Add mixed herbs to taste.
18. Squeeze in three quarters of the tube of tomato puree and mix
19. Pour in tin of tomatoes and add any fresh ones to hand
20. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 -7 mins
21. Add meatballs to the sauce
22. Put your pasta on to cook
23. Grate your cheese
24. Drain pasta, add meatball and sauce and top with cheese.
1. Chocolate hobnobs 2. Popping candy 3. Honeycomb 4. One punnet of raspberries 5. One lemon 6. Cup of icing sugar 7. Vanilla Essence (not essential)
How to make:
1. Whizz up hobnobs or bash with rolling pin in a teatowel
2. Mix with popping candy
3. Bash the honeycomb into small chunks
4. Put honeycomb in a bowl and cover with whizzed up hobnobs
5. Whiz up raspberries or mash them into a pulp with a potato masher
6. Stir in cup of icing sugar
7. Squeeze in the juice of one lemon
8. Add in cap full of vanilla essence
9. Pass through sieve so no pips
10. Pour pirate blood sauce over buried treasure
Don't forget to share your pictures with us on Facebook!